Aussies have a real love of property, however a lot of recently, we’ve additionally fallen infatuated with smartphones. As any trip on conveyance can showcase, our eyes area unit continuously affixed to those devices. It so stands to reason that property apps supply the proper thanks to satisfying these 2 obsessions.
Listed below, no specific order, area unit a number of the foremost fashionable property and property apps in Australia on the market for each mechanical man and Apple (iOS) devices.
For The Budget acutely aware
1. Property Calculator Australia
Created in 2015 by Australian business Zaindy Pty Ltd, the easy Property Calculator Australia app has had over twenty,000 downloads.
- User ratings (out of 5): four.4 on Google Play (less than a hundred reviews) and four.8 on the App Store (less than a hundred reviews)
- Calculate your deposit, lenders mortgage insurance, taxation and loan repayments
- Save your calculations and compare results
- Glossary of common property terms
For Buyers, Sellers & Renters
With the foremost downloaded property app in Australia, realestate.com.au describes itself as “the #1 place for property”. The web site and app may be a product of international property advertising company REA cluster, that is majority-owned by News business firm Australia.
After establishing itself as Australia’s most well-liked property web site, realestate.com.au launched its app in Dec 2010, attracting a million downloads in but two years. By June 2018, the app had been downloaded over seven.9 million times.
- User ratings (out of 5): three.8 on Google Play (14,000+ reviews) and four.7 on the App Store (50,000+ reviews)
- Search for homes, apartments, rooms or land to shop for or rent in Australia
- View calculable values for Australian properties on and off the market
- Look at the sales history of features
- Create custom ‘collections’ of saved properties (e.g. ‘dream homes collection’, ‘holiday homes collection’).
- Smart notifications that offer updates on the standing of saved properties
- A view coming examination times and auctions for all properties that match your search
- See nearest faculties to any property supported Government knowledge (ACARA)
- Set up a profile for your property to stay track of the calculable price
- Home loan calculator (including direct costs) that saves your data
With over six.5 million downloads (as at August 2018), Domain’s app may be a shut second to realestate.com.au within the quality stakes. For the most part due to the contention between its majority-owner Fairfax Media and REA Group’s News business firm Australia, Domain has for several years battled realestate.com.au for the mantle of being Australia’s high property platform. The battle recently escalated into court proceedings once REA cluster objected to Domain’s promotion in 2017 that claimed it was the “#1 property app in Australia.”
At the time of writing, Domain advertises itself as “Australia’s highest-rated property app” and has accumulated various awards over the years for its style and practicality. In 2016, it was named one amongst Google Play’s Best Apps for 2016. It’s additionally certified as Associate in Nursing’ Editor’s Choice’ app on Google Play.
- User ratings (out of 5): four.3 on Google Play (19,000+ reviews) and four.6 on the App Store (24,000+ reviews)
- Look for Australian homes, apartments, townhouses or land to shop for or rent
- Search specifically for brand new homes, land, flats or styles (helpful for 1st home consumers hoping to secure a government grant)
- See the value estimates and sale histories of over thirteen million properties
- Filter property searches by worth, bedrooms, bathrooms, parking, land size and alternative options (e.g. pool, study)
- Receive alerts once properties that match your saved searches become on the market
- Draw on maps along with your fingers to go looking for properties in your favourite locations
- See college structure zones for any property
- Add coming examinations to your phone’s calendar or the app’s in-house inspection planner
- Track your property’s price with the house worth Guide estimate
You might love to read :
TenantApp may be a property search app for renters created by Brisbane-based property management software system company InspectRealEstate (IRE).
This app has had over fifty,000 downloads from Google Play and is stratified at #4 on Google Play’s high apps for “House & Home”.
- User ratings (out of 5): three.0 on Google Play (less than a hundred reviews) and three.0 on the App Store (less than a hundred reviews)
- Search for rental properties throughout Australia and filter by worth vary, property sort, range of bedrooms, locations and options (e.g. pet-friendly, pool, bath)
- Shortlist desired features and book inspections directly
- Keep track of your abidance applications and examination times
- Affiliated property agents embody Ray White, McGrath, RE/MAX, Professionals and 1st National
Describing itself as “Australia’s #1 web site dedicated to rental property, rent.com.au was based in 2007 and listed on the ASX in 2015. It’s around one million guests to its web site a month.
Despite solely launching in August 2018, Rent.com.au’s app has already racked up over one,000 downloads on Google Play and is stratified #6 on Google Play’s high apps for “House & Home”.
- User ratings (out of five): 5.0 on Google Play (less than a hundred reviews) however no on the market reviews on the App Store
- Search for rental properties with way filters (e.g. sensible for families vs singles, peaceful vs vibrant)
- Create a private renter resume
- Book inspections and build applications
- Pay finance bonds, check abidance record, purchase contents insurance
- See a suburb’s ‘walk score’ ‘transit score’ NBN standing and rental rating
For Renovators & Home Designers
Popular Californian home renovation and style web site Houzz 1st launched in Australia in 2014, sound into the nation’s multi-billion-dollar obsession with property improvement. In 2015, it reported that over one.4 million Australians were mistreatment its mobile and on-line platform monthly, 24,000 of that were ongoing renovation and style professionals from over sixty completely different trades.
Houzz’s app has had over ten million downloads around the world on Google Play and won the “Best App” award at Google’s inaugural Play Awards in 2016.
- User ratings (out of 5): four.6 on Google Play (350,000+ reviews) and four.6 on the App Store (800 reviews)
- Browse innumerable home interior and exterior photos (sorted by vogue, location or room) to realise style ideas
- Find active renovation and style professionals to rent or collaborate with (e.g. architects, interior decorators, repair professionals)
- Shop for product and materials – discover and get products/materials directly from home-style pictures
- Preview what product would seem like in your home with the Myspace 3D feature that utilises your device’s camera
- Read articles, business news and guides from style consultants
- Watch Houzz TV for home inspiration videos and how-tos
- Exchange style ideas among the Houzz community and acquire a recommendation from consultants
For Auction Lovers
7. GAVL Live Auctions
Australian school startup GAVL launched its live-streaming auction app in 2017 and has since broadcast over five,000 auctions with innumerable views from around the world.
GAVL claims that the app has been downloaded in fifty countries, whereas on Google Play, it’s been downloaded over five,000 times.
- User ratings (out of 5): three.5 on Google Play (less than a hundred reviews) and four.5 on the App Store (less than a hundred reviews)
- Watch and bid on property auctions in Australia & New Zealand live and free in HD from anyplace within the world
- See the results of auctions seconds when they end
- Browse listings properties
- Follow auctioneers and communicate with agents
- Live alerts supported your search criteria
- Display posts in numerous currencies
- Control of the auction method for agents
Related Post :